posted on October 1, 2023
Engineered Air is looking for a Receptionist to join our team!
Engineered Air is one of North America’s largest manufacturers of heating, air conditioning, ventilation, refrigeration, energy recovery, heat transfer products. Engineered Air’s integrated sales, design and manufacturing groups enable the company to produce equipment that is designed to fit a specific project’s requirements. We are seeking a dynamic, results oriented individual to fill the role of Receptionist for our Head Office. The office is located in Calgary, 1441 Hastings Crescent SE. Engineered Air is looking for an individual desiring a long-term employment opportunity. Engineered Air offers remuneration packages that include industry competitive salary and benefits.
· Greet and assist all visitors to the facility, ensuring all occupants have signed in and the appropriate member of the staff has been notified of their presence for both Edon and Engineered Air.
· Answer and transfer telephone calls to the appropriate individuals.
· Prepare outgoing mail including postage and couriers.
· Sort incoming and inter-office mail into the correct slots/folders.
· Maintain and order office supplies as needed.
· Keep the reception area clean and tidy.
· Other administrative duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
· High school diploma.
· Minimum 1- 2 years administration experience in an office setting is required.
· Experience handling a busy multi line phone system would be an asset.
· Computer skills and knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office.
· Knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation.
· Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures.
· Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment.
· Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping.
· Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Engineered Air is recognized as a leader in providing extended employee training. As a new employee you commence a training program, depending on experience and ability, that will be up to two years in length. This program allows you to rotate throughout our company in a variety of challenging manufacturing and design assignments. Ongoing classroom instruction and evaluation is available through in house training sessions and supervisor approved courses provided by local technical schools. This integrated training allows for a hands on approach to preparing yourself for a successful career with Engineered Air. A career that will allow you to be an integral part of a design, manufacturing, technical service or sales team, consistent with your interests and our corporate goals.