posted on May 22, 2022
Come experience one of the best managed companies in North America: www.engineeredair.com
Our technically imaginative group of representative’s is unparalleled in the HVAC industry.
• Training – industry leading training tailored to maximize your potential - we’ll give you the tools you need
• Teams – our sales offices are made up of small focused groups, organized to promote team sales while individuals operate with autonomy based on the needs of the territory to:
- share successes as a team
- recognize and promote personal successes of individuals
• An integrated approach – from sales to service including design to production, all done by Engineered Air employees
• Competitive compensation that includes salary, full benefits, commissions, car allowance and approved sales expenses
• Have 3-5+ years of professional experience in a related industry with Mechanical or Electrical backgrounds, including: HVAC/Engineering/Construction/Controls/Service/Sales/Design
• Strategic and self-motivated with exceptional organizational skills
• Effective communication skills and a desire to develop relationships with all levels of individuals, both inside and outside the organization
• Strong independent work ethic, but team focused
• Deadline oriented with ability to multi-task effectively
• Ability to own and operate a vehicle
Engineered Air’s success for over 50 years is attributed to the passion of a select group of leaders who continually change the industry with their drive and beliefs in the company!
Bring your passion to Engineered Air!
Engineered Air is recognized as a leader in providing extended employee training. As a new employee you commence a training program, depending on experience and ability, that will be up to two years in length. This program allows you to rotate throughout our company in a variety of challenging manufacturing and design assignments. Ongoing classroom instruction and evaluation is available through in house training sessions and supervisor approved courses provided by local technical schools. This integrated training allows for a hands on approach to preparing yourself for a successful career with Engineered Air. A career that will allow you to be an integral part of a design, manufacturing, technical service or sales team, consistent with your interests and our corporate goals.